I just wanted to let all of my friends here know that I have finally, finally become published!  It's taken a lot of hard (fun) work, and I am excited to be able to share my writing with others!  Please go to www.chereealsop.com or you can find my books on Amazon.com and Barnes and Noble.com.  It would mean the world to me if anyone would like to read a book or two and perhaps give me a review.  The books are Galdoni, Shadows, and the first two books of a werewolf series called The Silver Series, of which six are currently written.  The following are blurbs on the books:

Galdoni- “This is the Arena, and here we live to die.” These are the words carved into a holding cell where genetically-altered gladiators, the winged humans called Galdoni, are trained to fight for the nation’s most popular television show. Kale, rescued by three high school students and nursed back from the brink of death, is given the chance to experience life as a human. When he is captured, he has to use what he learned in the world outside the Academy in order to free the other Galdoni and return to the human girl he loves.  Galdoni will be a series. I have the second book in outline form and am excited to start working on it.

Shadows- Shadows takes place in a world where two different races gain strength from either the day or the night. Duskies, born as the unwanted offspring from mixing the races, are raised as slaves and protectors from the monstrous Sathen. One girl, a Duskie named Nexa, is given a chance to change the fate of her people when she saves the life of a prince and in return wins his heart. Shadows will be a series. I have the next six books outlined.

Silver- Silver, book one of the Silver Series, is a coming of age story about a teenage werewolf whose father is murdered. He has to come to terms with his new life, new school, and new friends while trying to prevent more killings. Attempting to make peace with the territory’s pack and falling in love with a werewolf hunter’s daughter make his new situation even more perilous.

Black- Black, book two of the Silver Series, is about a werewolf raised through the atrocities of a werewolf fighting ring. He is rescued and given the chance at a new life, but haunting reminders of his past follow him as he tries to make a fresh start. He has to confront his dark history in order to protect the girl he loves, or let himself be swept away into the pain and humiliation of the arena once more.

www.chereealsop.com 

Life in Every Breath